Full-Time Data Clerk (Operations and Sales) Job in Kenya – Sanergy
Department: Sales and Operations
Sanergy is a social venture that is building a network of sanitation facilities throughout Nairobi’s informal settlements.
Role & Responsibilities:
Key Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Enter all weekly data from field staff into Salesforce Database
- Monitoring of Salesforce Data
- Run weekly analysis of data entered
- Compile and present field staff’s progress based on data reports during meetings
- Enter all data from surveys and market research
- Any other duty assigned by the manager
- Diploma in IT related field-desired
- High attention to detail-required
- Fluent in English and Swahili- required
- Analytical skills and experience doing data analysis- required
- Computer Programs:
- MS Office, Excel—required
- Salesforce, Google Products—desired
- Excellent organizational skills—required
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines-required
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
234 total views, 1 today