19 Oct 2013
Full-Time Customer Service Rep Job Vacancy in Kenya
Our client a car service shop is seeking to recruit a Customer Service Representative.
- Welcoming the clients in the shop
- Opening and Maintaining client accounts
- Taking down client’s details and history
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Ensure the client understands the procedure for servicing.
- Selling some of the car products in the shop to the clients as they wait for the car to be serviced
- Certificate/Diploma in Customer Service
- 1 -2 years experience in the same position
- Preferably female
- Sales Skills
- Customer Service,
- Product Knowledge,
- Quality Focus,
- Problem Solving,
- Market Knowledge,
- Documentation Skills,
- Listening Skills,
- Resolving Conflict,
- Analyzing Information,
If you qualify for the above position please send your cv to [email protected] on or before Tuesday 22nd October 2013.
Please indicate the job title on the subject line and your current salary in your CV.
Applications without the above will be automatically disqualified.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
275 total views, 1 today