Full-Time Customer Service Manager – Kenyan E-Commerce Ventures
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Startup Partners Africa is an internet incubator focused on the African continent. Our two most successful properties are currently live in Nigeria:http://www.sunglasses.com.ng/ and http://www.glamour.com.ng/ .
We are now expanding to Kenya and are looking for superstar candidates with a passion for e-commerce to join is un shaping the future of Kenyan internet.
We are offering the chance to be part of a leading emerging market incubator in a fast-pace, expanding and fun start-up culture. With Startup Partners Africa all team members take active part in shaping the future of internet in Africa.
We are currently looking to add to our team the best candidates in the fields of Purchasing/Sourcing, Operations/Supply Chain/Logistics, Marketing, and Legal/HR/Finance.
Successful candidates are required to have an excellent educational back-ground, a high-level of analytical skills and a proven track record of execution and leadership.
Customer Service Manager
Located in Nairobi, Kenya / Kenyan E-Commerce Ventures
The successful candidate will have 3 to 6 years of experience in the Kenyan customer care sector/preferably in e-commerce or a similar length of experience with a solid track record in customer service.
The Customer Service Manager will have ultimate responsibility for our customer service division, within the Operations department. She/he will be reponsible for building the Customer Service strategy for Kenya, and for coordinating its implimentation. She/he will help build a team and divisions with specialized functions for the area and define and track KPIs for its employees.
Start date ASAP. Salary competitive.
- Define – and coordinate the implimentation of – the Customer Service strategy for our portfolio companies in Kenya;
- Lead Customer Service initial setup including confirmation process and enquiry process – ensuring effective and quick communication with customers via phone and email;
- Build and manage a team of Customer Service agents, and lead the day-to-day operations of the Customer Service division;
- Ensure professional and effective customer assistance on aspects such as: website browsing, checkout, delivery and post-sales support;
- Ensure the appropriate handling of all other customer needs, including: special requests, returns and complaints;
- Generate, monitor and update Customer Service KPIs – and report results with recommendations to the Country Manager;
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate customer service with business systems or processes, such as logistics, order management and shipping;
- Manage warehouse and customer service intersection;
- Work tirelessly towards ensuring that the quality and consistency of the customer service process is continuously improved;
To apply, send an e-mail with your CV and all applicable certificates to [email protected]. The subject line should be “Customer Service Manager – Kenya Office”.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
178 total views, 1 today