28 Feb 2013
Full-Time Customer Service Coordinator Job Vacancy
Customer Service Coordinator (Clearing and Forwarding Industry)
- Solutions-driven professional with extensive experience in Client Relationship Management.
- Customer-focused, highly organized self starter with effective customer-service skills.
- Highly confident and persuasive team-leader who is able to motivate others in achieving exceptional business performance.
- Articulate communicator who can fluently speak the languages of both people and technology, blending technical expertise with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Dependable and reliable in supporting and enabling team effort to produce genuine long-term sustainable growth.
- High personal integrity, able to relate to and create trust in all.
- An extrovert with a cheerful disposition.
- Good understanding of the Exports/Imports industry: of the major moving commodities, competitors and industry trends.
- Able to pursue all profitable commercial activities and actively drive the Telesales approach in a coordinated and well-focused manner.
- Skillfully able to establish and manage profitable customer relationships through Telesales and proactive customer relationship management skills.
- Expert familiarity in required systems processes
- Strong ability in ensuring quality sales leads, managing the negotiation process and developing winning customer value propositions.
- Great communication skills with a service oriented knack.
- Competent to sell Safmarine services and maximize market shares in all new and existing business.
- Monitoring departmental performance through the use of established performance systems such as documentation workflow system and WEBI reports.
- Demonstrating a proactive approach to problem solving which expresses a commitment to getting to the root of the problem.
- Being proactive in decision making and provide clear answers to customers across all interactions.
- Building relationships with the customers and ensuring that the customers feel valued, listened to, and they have confidence in our ability to represent their best interests regardless of the circumstance.
- Promptly keeping customers informed about changes which will have an impact on them and answer any questions they may have in relation to these changes.
- Actively working together with other functions to ensure the easiest and most professional experience possible to our customers
- Driving the business by taking responsibility for understanding the wider business goals and seeing to understand own role in achieving of them
- Bachelor degree in any relevant field
- Diploma in clearing and forwarding
- Age 26 years and above
- Must have accurate knowledge of shipping-terms
- Minimum of 3yrs experience in shipping-sales
- Preferable with own car(car allowance is considered)
Interested parties to send in CV to email@example.com by 12th March 2013
137 total views, 2 today