Exciting Customer Service Assistant Positions
The Institute of Advanced Technology (IAT) is seeking to recruit Customer Service Assistants to handle our front Office reception work.
The IAT School of Business and IAT Pension Towers are looking for candidates to fill the position of Customer Service Assistant.
The position combines both Front Office reception work, handling customer enquiries and keeping records of the same.
The successful candidates will be trained on the job, and will also be given money to attend IT classes at IAT, as part of their employment contract.
The suitable candidates should:
· Be Diploma holders, in a business related field
· Have completed both ICDL 1 & 2
· Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Be able to work flexible hours (up to 7p.m. in the evenings)
· Have experience in handling customers and be people persons
· Have worked in a similar role for at least 6 months.
If you strongly believe that you are competent to do the above job, kindly apply by email, with your CV and relevant certificates, not later than Tuesday 15 January 2013
Address applications to:
Human Resources Director
P.O. Box 14201, 00800
Westlands Nairobi, Kenya
Waiyaki Way Slip Road, Westlands,
Tel: 4455000/0716 793 954
520 total views, 1 today