28 Jan 2013
Internship Creative Web Designers Jobs in Mombasa(2 Positions)
Our Client is a Technology Company based in Mombasa and is looking for 2 creative web designers.
The company focused on ecommerce.
The job is a 6 month renewable contract and will entail the following:
- Creating Websites.
- Registering domains and hosting clients.
- Creating visually appealing word press themes.
- Dealing directly with customers
We are looking for below attributes
- Fresh graduate/or undertaking a graduate course or diploma holder in IT or related course, looking for relevant work experience.
- Knowledgeable in HTML, CSS, Photoshop and WordPress.
- Skills in AJAX and HTML 5 will be an added advantage.
- Very good communication skills.
- A creative portfolio to show off examples of one or two of your best work.
- Preferably lives in Mombasa or if living in Nairobi or other towns, able to work remotely.
- Willing to learn
- Able to work with minimum supervision and produce high quality work.
What we are NOT looking for
- Anyone with more than 2 years experience. We want someone who wants to learn.
- Anyone who does not keep deadlines consistently.
- Anyone who cannot WOW clients with their designs.
- Anyone who is looking for a permanent job.
- Anyone who gives up easily on a task
What we offer
- Tools and assistance to help you in doing the job.
- Free 24hrs full time internet access you can use for anything else like reading, personal projects etc. when not working.
- A relaxed and fun atmosphere to work in – if you live in Mombasa.
- Options to renew contract to permanent contract in case of above par performance.
- A place to sharpen your skills and get experience.
Please send your CV including examples of one or two of your best web designs to [email protected]
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
170 total views, 1 today