Full-Time Creative Designer Intern Job With An IT Firm in Kenya
Our client is a young IT firm seeking to recruit an energetic person to fill the position of Creative designer in their firm.
Duties and responsibilities;
- Using the written word to express ideas or tell a story.
- Process and Documentation Management.
- Create content using various multimedia formats that can be read, listened to, or viewed onscreen.
- Develop original content for short stories and case studies.
- Write content for magazines, journals, newsletters, and blogs.
- Develop scripted material for the Web and other communication devices.
- Fostering the creation of local factsheets.
- Sourcing relevant local content.
- Write outlines and rough drafts.
- Appropriately source and cite resources.
- Edit content for correct spelling and grammar.
- Highly innovative and a strong communicator.
- Organized and analytical, and understand how to use computer programs related to their work, such as Illustrator or Photoshop.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle diverse tasks simultaneously using prioritization.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Dynamism, creativity and flexibility.
- Strong computer skills in CorelDraw, PageMaker, Photoshop, publisher and other DTP software.
- Must have experience developing electronic newsletter, progress reports, process documentation, web site content development, brochures and case studies.
- Must possess the right skills, knowledge and attitude.
- Strong portfolio of artwork.
- Degree in journalism, communications, Public Relations or closely related field.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, while ensuring that project deliverables are on track according to the organization’s identified needs.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
N.B. We do not charge any fee for interviews and neither for having your CV in our database
175 total views, 1 today