Full-Time Corporate Affairs Head Job Vacancy in Nairobi
The Bank’s vision is to become a world class monetary establishment contributing to the financial growth and prosperity of the Eastern and Southern African area through provision of trade, jobs and facilities finance.
The Bank intends to draw in and retain exceptionally talented specialists by supplying a favorable working atmosphere and appealing incomes and benefits.
According to its development approach, the Bank is searching for self-motivated and effects adapted specialists to join a team dedicated to developing an optimal economic institution.
Interested and qualified candidates from the Bank’s registered member states are consequently welcomed to apply for the following placement:
- Advises on strategic partnerships and discussions with key bilateral and multilateral partners; including capital expansion and special purpose funds;
- Manages key stakeholder relations in particular Member State , Government and Donor relations;
- Advises the President on strategy and corporate reforms;
- Maintains reliable information on development issues in the region and elsewhere of potential impact or representing opportunities for the Bank;
- Provides analytical and policy advice support to the President on long term strategic initiatives;
- Prepares strategic papers and briefing notes for the President’s meetings and discussions;
- Coordinates and advises on the preparation and submission of management papers and submissions to Board;
- Act as a dedicated communication channel for the Board of Directors and Board of Governors;
- Coordinates and facilitates self-assessments by the Board;
- Coordinate and facilitates service level agreements across the Bank;
- Assists Directorates in developing policy and strategy in line with overall Corporate Strategy.
- Coordinate Corporate Communications and Marketing, including the Bank’s Re-branding Project
- Undertake other corporate projects and activities as requested
- Masters degree in international relations / business development;
- Over 10 years working experience , ideally in development finance and development funding with hands on resource mobilization, lobbying, consulting in the region;
- Strong regional and global networks in development finance industry ;
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with board members
- Strong relationship management and strategic marketing/lobbying skills;
- Knowledge of the roles and responsibilities of board members ;
- Strong analytical skills ;
- Strong writing and communication skills ; computer skills ;
- Interpersonal and inter-cultural skills
addresses of three referees.
The Eastern and Southern African Trade and Development (PTA Bank)
Bishop’s Road, NSSF Complex 22nd Floor
P. O. Box 48596 00-100
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
241 total views, 1 today