Full-Time Coop Bank Vacancy For Internal Auditor in Kenya
Internal Auditor - Ref. No. IA1
Reporting functionally to the Audit Committee and administratively to the CEO:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluating institutional controls to determine their effectiveness and efficiency
- Recommending improvement to institutional controls, operations and risk mitigation solutions.
- Determining the level of compliance with internal policies, procedures, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Evaluating and verifying final accounts together with the audit committee
- Conducting special audits on specific operational areas out of management requests.
- Making Periodic reports to the audit committee and management.
- Scrutinize all transactions within the Society to ensure correctness and accuracy.
- Ascertain that all expenses and other payments are correct and that they are adequately and appropriately authorized.
- Ascertain that the said systems are adequately utilized to produce the desired results.
- Ascertain that all cash transactions are properly accounted for and that any differences/irregularities are properly and procedurally handled.
- Make accurate observations/reports for action by Management.
- Liaise with the supervisory committee of the Society, external auditors and management auditors with a view to improving all aspects of the Society management control.
- Confirm that all correspondence, records, transaction entries and files are properly preserved for future reference.
The holder must possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Commerce degree in accounting from a recognized institution
- Must hold CPA (K) and registered with ICPAK.
- Minimum of three (5) years’ experience in a busy environment with demonstrated outstanding professional competence.
- Must hold CISA qualification.
- Good analytical and reporting skills.
- High integrity and honesty
Qualified applicants should send their applications and detailed CVs by 25th February 2013 to the email address below indicating the job reference number as the subject line.
Please quote your Current Salary and Expected Salary. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Co-operative Consultancy Services Ltd
Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
275 total views, 1 today