Full-Time Consulting & Training Organization Job For Business Development Officer in Kenya
Our client, a well established Consulting & Training organization seeks to recruit a dynamic, result and career driven individual to fill the above vacant position.
Reporting to the Business Manager, the successful applicant will be required to:
Introduce and market the organizations consulting & training programmes to a well defined market segment
Sustain an inflow of business from the organizations existing client base.
- Must currently be in employment in similar position with min 3 years working experience
- A verifiable track record in the current job
- Must demonstrate specific & verifiable achievements in current or previous roles.
- Must be hands on proficient in MS office
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and capable of interacting at senior management levels
- Must be smart & well groomed
- Impeccable Integrity
- Possession of Valid driving license will be an added advantage
- A degree in business field
- A diploma holder with over 5 years experience may be considered.
If you meet the above minimum requirements, kindly email us your cv to;
Frank Management Consult,
Nyaku House, 1st Floor, Hurlingham
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
207 total views, 1 today