30 Aug 2013
Full-Time Consultant Trainee Job In Kenya
CORAT AFRICA is a Pan African Christian Organization based in Nairobi. It is involved in provision of Leadership Development, Management Training, Research and Consultancy services to Churches and Church related organizations in Africa.
Our consulting and research function provides services on range of issues to churches and NGOs. At CORAT, you can have a rewarding career at every level.
CORAT Africa seeks to recruit highly motivated and vibrant person to fill the following vacancy:
To provide support to the Head of Consultancy and Research in ensuring efficient and timely facilitation of assigned Consultancy and Research tasks. As Consultant Trainee you will be a valuable resource in our consulting function.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- To plan and develop consultancy and research assignments
- To design and develop proposal for assignments and ensure follow up of the same
- To participate in field work on assigned consultancy tasks and ensure timely completion of the tasks.
- To be responsible for report writing on assigned tasks
- To implement budget tracking for each of the assignments and ensure effective and efficient implementation
- To ensure quality assurance of the Consultancy, and Research assignments
- To work with the Executive Director C&R in enhancing CORAT Africa client base through creative marketing
- To develop and nurture relationships with clientele to enhance better collaboration
- To supervise and coordinate Associate consultant on assignments
- To facilitate a supportive working atmosphere where all staff are valued
- To facilitate authorization of costs on assignments you are in charge of
- To undertake any other duty as otherwise directed by Executive Director Consultancy and Research.
Qualification and Experience
- As ideal team player you should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or education or related field (Master’s degree will be an added advantage preferably in Finance, Human Resource, Organisational Development from an equivalent from a recognised Institution.
- At least three (3) years relevant experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong written , verbal business communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly motivated and self-driven.
- Good analytical, conceptual, planning and organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and undertake research initiatives
- Ability to develop proposals and write reports
- Advanced computer literacy skills in Excel, power point, Word, internet etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of various ecumenical contexts.
- Valid Driving License
Committed mature Christian, team player, flexible and adaptable to changing environments, sensitive to cross cultural issues, and a person of high integrity. The person must be prepared to travel locally and internationally.
Employment will be on contract with an option for renewal. Salary will be within the CORAT grading scales.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications enclosing copies of their academic and professional certificates with detailed C.V. and addresses of three professional referees one from their pastor or priest to the undersigned on or before 25th August, 2013.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
P.O. BOX 42493 00100
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
374 total views, 2 today