Full-Time Commercial Manager Job Vacancy
Our client , a company operating globally and is involved in sourcing trading, processing and distributing grains and oil seeds is looking for a Commercial Manager.
Purpose of the job
This position will be accountable to develop and implement a strategy to establish a viable grain and oilseeds origination and distribution business in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Ethiopia.
- Build a sustainable grain and oilseeds business in those geographies.
- Map the opportunities in West Africa
- Understanding the grain trade flows and players (local, imports, exports)
- Build relationship with key players
- University degree
- An agronomy graduate an advantage
- Minimum 5-10 years experience in the grain business, in either; farming, commercialization, distribution or processing.
- Experience in leading a commercial business with PNL accountability
- Strong knowledge of East African grain production, trade and consumption
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Strong command of English
- Strong networking skills
- Self starter
Please indicate current or last salary.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
151 total views, 1 today