Full-Time Commercial Manager Job Vacancy
Our client , a company operating globally and is involved in sourcing trading, processing and distributing grains and oil seeds is looking for a Commercial Manager.
Purpose of the job
This position will be accountable to develop and implement a strategy to establish a viable grain and oilseeds origination and distribution business in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Ethiopia.
- Build a sustainable grain and oilseeds business in those geographies.
- Map the opportunities in West Africa
- Understanding the grain trade flows and players (local, imports, exports)
- Build relationship with key players
- University degree
- An agronomy graduate an advantage
- Minimum 5-10 years experience in the grain business, in either; farming, commercialization, distribution or processing.
- Experience in leading a commercial business with PNL accountability
- Strong knowledge of East African grain production, trade and consumption
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Strong command of English
- Strong networking skills
- Self starter
Please indicate current or last salary.
118 total views, 1 today