13 Mar 2013
Full-Time ComChoice Recruits Various Positions in Kenya
ComChoice Africa Ltd is a player in the fast expanding sector of Digital and Communication Systems in the region.
ComChoice Africa would like to recruit experienced, innovative and high performing professionals to join our regional team:
Reporting to the Managing Director, the holder of this position will have the following responsibilities
- Manage the company’s R&D, Technical Support and customer support functions
- Develop new products, as agreed by the Leadership Team
- Manage service level agreements and Provide product support and other technical support to operational functions.
- Maintaining systems and equipment for audio and video production, broadcast transmission and interactive media;
- Keeping abreast of constant changes in technology by investigating new systems, techniques and equipment
- Keeping up to date with the industry by building and maintaining a network of contacts. Attract, retain and motivate people to improve the company’s performance
- Provide relevant technical information to Operations staff to enable proper operation and maintenance of customer Technical Equipment.
The Ideal candidate should posses the following qualifications, skills & knowledge:
- Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering, an MBA will have added advantage
- Over 2 years’ experience in a broadcast / ICT/ Off-set Printing environment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strategic Thinker, with Ability to communicate across a broad range of technical disciplines
- Project management experience
Sales Representative /Account Manager
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager, the sales representative will be responsible for customer:
- Responsible for pre-sales gearing, promotion, sales prospects and specs preparation
- Generate sales leads and secure new business by maintaining customer relationship
- Account management of existing and potential clients through follow-up to ensure satisfaction
- Preparation of quotations & tender proposals and monitoring
- Continuously develop and optimize a marketing network, maintain quality checks
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project accounts acquisition.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information and feedback
The ideal candidate should posses the following requirements:-
- Degree/ Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- Candidates with 2-3 years experience in Broadcasting Systems, Offset Printing Equipment and ICT Systems
- Experience in public sector procurement procedures and global marketplace is a plus
- Well versed working with sales, distribution, marketing and trade marketing areas
- Dynamic personality and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Posses a valid driving license
Receptionist / Secretary
Reporting to the Administration Manager the holder of this position will have the following responsibilities:
- Man the telephone switchboard and direct telephone calls to the desired staff
- Receive and attend to visitors; and direct them to the relevant officers
- Ensure that all the queries at the front desk are handled effectively
The Ideal candidate should posses the following requirements:
- Diploma in Secretarial/ Administration / Front office management
- Over 2 years’ experience in a similar function.
- Knowledge of office administration with good IT skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience please address your application and a detailed curriculum vitae to the Human Resource Manager and email to email@example.com before March 22, 2013.
532 total views, 1 today