15 Oct 2013
Full-Time Coca-Cola Nairobi Massive Recruitment
Coca-Cola Sabco Nairobi Bottlers Limited, is a leading manufacturer for the Coca-Cola brand in Kenya.
Our Non Alcoholic Ready to Drink Brands portfolio includes Sparkling Soft Drinks and Dasani Water.
Nairobi Bottlers Limited has opportunities for Distributors in:
- Nairobi CBD
- Ruaka – Gachie – Banana
- Kikuyu Wangige
- Kasarani – Mwiki
- Dandora – Kariobangi South
- Nakuru and its environs
The requirement for Distributors are:-
- Bank Guarantees of Kshs 2 Million
- Working Capital Investment of Kshs 5 Million
- Fleet of vehicles (Tuk-Tuks and/or Trucks) with adequate carrying capacity depending on the market as stipulated by Nairobi Bottlers Limited
- Appropriately located Warehouse facility with a minimum of 2,000 square feet
- Be a dedicated and committed entrepreneur for the foreseeable future on a full time basis
- Be passionate for high performance and growth
- Be dedicated to superior customer service and strong business relationships
- Be committed to NBL Code of Business Ethics
- Demonstrated strong sales or general business expertise with a proven track record
Interested applicants should send their applications including the following information.
- Application Letter
- Copy of Certificate or incorporation, memorandum and Articles of the Applicant and PIN Certificate
- State the working capital and level of bank guarantee available
- Market of interest
Applications should be enclosed in a SEALED envelope and addressed to:
Country Sales and Marketing Manager
Nairobi Bottlers Limited
P. O. Box 18034-00500,
Application should reach not later than Wednesday 16th Oct 2013 and should be deposited in the Tender Box at the Nairobi Bottlers Ltd Reception in Embakasi, North Airport Road, clearly marked ‘Application for Distributors’ or at [email protected] clearly indicated “Distributorship”
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
387 total views, 4 today