Full-Time Client Relations Officer Latest Vacancy in Nairobi, Kenya
The Client Relations Officer will be responsible for maintaining client relationships both internally and externally within the organization.
Reporting to: The Client Relations Officer will report to the Client relations Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
The CRO responsibilities will include but not limited to;
Sales & Marketing:
1. Assist in developing strategies for all accounts.
2. Follow up and reactivate dormant accounts (minimum of 2 a month)
3. Open 2 new accounts a quarter
4. Assist in developing and implementing strategies to grow the number of walk in (self paying) clients.
5. Monitoring competitor activity and presenting it to the team, while assisting to develop strategic reactions
6. Ensure the e-marketing, activity and events calendar is completed at the beginning of each month and circulated to the entire team
7. Carrying out both internal and external market intelligence on a quarterly basis.
- Manage Insurance and direct accounts as assigned.
- Carry out need assessment and satisfaction survey while managing customer complaints.
- Assist in debt collection
- Ensure clinics are in good running order at all times.
- Ensure all staff members at the clinics are dressed as per the MMC standards.
- Ensure time keeping at all clinics
- Track invoices, requisitions and marketing spend.
Events: Identify events and activities that will create brand loyalty at the same time increasing awareness which will translate to greater patient numbers.
- 2 new accounts opened every quarter
- Reactivate 2 dormant accounts a month
- Send detailed account status (financial, complaint received, resolved etc, number of patients seen from that account), by 24th of every month.
- Send weekly account status activities log, financial account status, number of clients visited, their contact details, patient numbers per account (divided per insurance and corporate) and reasons for reduction or increase.
- Meet key contacts/clients in the assigned insurance companies (minimum of twice a quarter to physically meet them, and email a minimum of once a week)
DO NOT attach any certificates.Only shortlisted shall be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
- latest job vacancies in nairobi customer care or guest relations officer
- job vacancies clients relations 2013 kenya
385 total views, 1 today