4 Jan 2013
Full-Time Clerks and Data Entry Jobs At Management Systems International (MSI
Management Systems International (MSI) was awarded the Kenya Program Support Project which will provide verification, monitoring, evaluation, and reporting for USAID/Kenya’s entire portfolio of projects country-wide.
MSI will support USAID/Kenya in meeting day to day information needs for GOK ministries and other development partners in Kenya who are supporting Mission overall goals.
MSI is looking for enumerators for the upcoming Teacher Education and Professional Development Program (TEPD) evaluation.
The enumerators will be responsible for data collection under the supervision of the Team Leader/Supervisor.
- Schedule interviews with the respective institutions
- Travel to assigned areas within the expected timeframe
- Interview study participants in assigned institutions
- Explain survey objectives and procedures to interviewees and interpret questions to help interviewees comprehend
- Ensure data is accurate
- Raise red flags, issues or problems with the data to supervisors immediately when they are discovered
- Present data, where requested
- Provide brief reports
- Any other duties assigned by the Supervisor/Team Leader
- Bachelors University degree
- Knowledge of Epi-Surveyor software (Mandatory)
- Previous working experience with USAID projects
- 3 years’ experience in research/data collection
- Report writing skills
To apply for the position, visit www.msiworldwide.com, click on careers and then job openings.
The deadline for receiving applications will be January 7, 2013 at 5.00 pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
948 total views, 1 today