Full-Time CIC Insurance Group Urgently Recruits Claims Assessor – Motor Vehicle Accident in Kenya
CIC Insurance Group is the leading Co-operative insurer in Africa and one of the top three insurance companies in the country.
CIC Insurance Group consists of three subsidiaries; CIC General Ltd, CIC Life Assurance Ltd and CIC Asset Management Ltd.
Currently CIC has businesses operating all over Kenya with 19 branches.
In order to execute its ambitious growth and expansion strategy, CIC wishes to recruit high caliber individuals to fill the following position:
Claims Assessor – Motor Vehicle Accident
Duties & Responsibilities
- To assess accident vehicles and authorize repairs.
- To Re-inspect all motor vehicles within Nairobi after repairs are concluded by the garages.
- To scrutinize all the assessment reports submitted by the external assessors and recommend the next cause of action.
- To ensure that all assessors conduct themselves professionally and ethically and make recommendation where action is warranted.
- To recommend for a second assessment on accident vehicles whenever necessary.
- To audit on going repair works at all times.
- To carry out random checks on garages to ensure that they maintain professionalism, integrity and meet the standards of our customers
- To prepare monthly report giving claim changes indicators.
- To Monitor repair progress on customer’s vehicles.
- To negotiate with repairers for extra discounts in view of lowering repair cost.
- To calculate and advice on pre-accident/pre-theft Valuations.
- To guide and advice on the best prices for disposing the salvages during auction.
- To evaluate the performance of the repairers and external assessors.
- Any other duty as may be allocated to me by the management from time to time.
- At least KCSE ( C Minus)
- COP in insurance.
- Diploma in automotive engineering.
- At least 5yrs, of which 3yrs must be in a busy repair garage or 2yrs in busy assessment/valuation firm
- At least two years driving experience
- Motor vehicle repairs
- Motor vehicle accidental damage assessment
- Good communication / negotiation skills
- Planning & organizing skills
- Strong team player
- Strong logic & analytical skills
- Should be able to work flexible hours
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, kindly send your resume to the address below indicating on the subject of your email the job title.
For example: Ref : Application for Claims Assessor-Motor Vehicle Accident Position to:
The Group Human Resources Manager
CIC Insurance Group Ltd
Strictly through Email to: [email protected]
The application should reach us by close of business on 24th October, 2012.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
203 total views, 1 today