Full-Time Career Opportunity For Projects Engineer in Mombasa, Kenya
Our client is a leading engineering firm in Mombasa and is seeking to recruit a talented and highly motivated Engineer in the capacity of a Project Engineer (Containers Fabrication Section) as follows:
Responsible for all technical aspects of the container fabrication Project including preparation of bills of materials, interpreting drawings, making amendments to existing drawings, preparing drawings in AUTO CAD, daily and weekly progress reporting and preparation of schedule of works.
- Responsible for preparing designs, calculations, analyses, etc. in accordance with established codes and standards.
- Responsible for analyzing simple structural members and designing the same with either steel, timber or concrete materials, using both Limit States and Allowable Stress methods.
- Responsible for reviewing, and interpreting all design drawings, dimensions and calculation analysis.
- Preparation of bills of materials as per drawing and tender specifications.
- Interpreting drawings and making amendments to existing drawings to suit revised requirements.
- Preparing new drawings in AUTO CAD as per client requirements.
- Coordinate with all persons in interface in preparing daily, progress reports on progress made .
- Preparation of schedule of works for each task order in MS Project and track actual progress vs plan.
- Suitable Candidate should Possess a degree in an Engineering discipline from a recognized institution, preferably in Mechanical Engineering and;
- Experienced in engineering, interior design and drawing – 3D dimensions and Auto Cad
- Must understand various engineering processes and quality controls e.g. Fabrication, welding, plumbing and technical drawing and basic interior design
- Must have worked in a busy engineering setup for approximately 3 years.
- Must be well versed with client management and interaction
- Must possess good business acumen
- Must be of good integrity and moral standing.
- Must understand project costing.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
206 total views, 1 today