Full-Time Career Opportunity For HR Consultant in Kenya
Reporting To: Director
A consultancy firm based in Nairobi is seeking a qualified Human Resource Consultant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The organization structure, HR Policies and Procedures, Recruitment system, Induction and Orientation procedures, Training procedures, Performance Appraisal system.
- Job Enrichment and enlargement with a developed succession plan
- Designs of; HR forms, documents and processes in addition to customized Job Descriptions
- Conducts training for manages in HR specialty areas (recruitment; appraisals, etc )
- Developing a reward and recognition system
- Perform the role of adviser, consultant and counselor to management and staff
- Develop strategies to correct operational problems relating to staff (including absenteeism, turn over, retention, morale etc)
- workers compensation, rehabilitation, medical insurance, superannuation scheme
- Procedures for handling disciplinary and grievance issues
- Plan bonus, commission and incentive schemes for relevant staff
- Ensures comprehensive and regular staff communication sessions
- Approves leave after considering company’s requirements
- Health and safety issues especially in a manufacturing organization.
- Provide advice to the General Manager which will assist in the meeting of strategic objectives
- Payroll management in addition to overseeing the development and implementation of the remuneration scales in accordance company’s financial objectives and positions.
- Preparation of efficient and smart company work schedule
- Works with Finance in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
- A Business oriented University Degree specializing in Human resource management
- Professional qualification in Human resource management
- IHRMK membership being an added advantage
- Proven Knowledge of the Local Labor and Employment Regulations
- Minimum four years Experience in HRM
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office among other relevant HRMs systems/ERPs.
- Excellent Communication skills to enable professional interaction with stake holders.
To apply for this position sent your cover letter and resume to [email protected] on or before 4th March 2013.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
- opportunities on consultancies in kenya
- hr consultancy jobs in kenya
- hr consulting jobs in kenya
- legal issues in hrm cconsultancy in kenya
- recours four kenya consultant
230 total views, 1 today