Full-Time Career Opportunity For HR Consultant in Kenya
Reporting To: Director
A consultancy firm based in Nairobi is seeking a qualified Human Resource Consultant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The organization structure, HR Policies and Procedures, Recruitment system, Induction and Orientation procedures, Training procedures, Performance Appraisal system.
- Job Enrichment and enlargement with a developed succession plan
- Designs of; HR forms, documents and processes in addition to customized Job Descriptions
- Conducts training for manages in HR specialty areas (recruitment; appraisals, etc )
- Developing a reward and recognition system
- Perform the role of adviser, consultant and counselor to management and staff
- Develop strategies to correct operational problems relating to staff (including absenteeism, turn over, retention, morale etc)
- workers compensation, rehabilitation, medical insurance, superannuation scheme
- Procedures for handling disciplinary and grievance issues
- Plan bonus, commission and incentive schemes for relevant staff
- Ensures comprehensive and regular staff communication sessions
- Approves leave after considering company’s requirements
- Health and safety issues especially in a manufacturing organization.
- Provide advice to the General Manager which will assist in the meeting of strategic objectives
- Payroll management in addition to overseeing the development and implementation of the remuneration scales in accordance company’s financial objectives and positions.
- Preparation of efficient and smart company work schedule
- Works with Finance in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
- A Business oriented University Degree specializing in Human resource management
- Professional qualification in Human resource management
- IHRMK membership being an added advantage
- Proven Knowledge of the Local Labor and Employment Regulations
- Minimum four years Experience in HRM
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office among other relevant HRMs systems/ERPs.
- Excellent Communication skills to enable professional interaction with stake holders.
To apply for this position sent your cover letter and resume to email@example.com on or before 4th March 2013.
142 total views, 2 today