7 Oct 2013
Full-Time Career Opportunity For College Director in Mombasa Kenya
Our client, an acclaimed higher education institute based in Mombasa wishes to recruit a qualified, energetic and experienced College Director
Job Ref: MN 5849
- Be the Academic and Administrative head of the institution with overall responsibility of managing, directing, organizing and administering all the activities of the institution.
- Develop a master and strategic plan for the institution to achieve its vision of being the best college in the region, in collaboration with the Board.
- Be responsible for formulation, implementation, and review of policies related to academic, administration, human resource, student affairs, health and safety and others in accordance with the college’s Master and Strategic Plans.
- Be responsible for maintaining highest academic standards and developing synergies between staff, students and administration.
- Be responsible for research and long-term development of existing and new courses in line with the master plan and in collaboration with the Board.
- Provide strategic, innovative and creative direction and leadership to the College by competitively positioning and representing the College brand nationally, regionally and globally.
- Facilitate local and international partnerships I affiliations with institutions of higher learning, research agencies, industries and others.
- Maintain efficiency and good order of the institution and ensure proper enforcement of, and compliance with the College’s Statutes and Regulations.
- Minimum of Master’s Degree in a relevant field, preferably in Education.
- Have a minimum of 5 years academic and administrative experience in leading an institute of Higher Learning (Polytechnic, College, University) and 10 years’ experience in serving at various levels in similar set-ups.
- Have excellent understanding of current trends in college and university education and training in Kenya and globally.
- Be an actively registered member of professional associations in his / her Profession.
- Possess the highest level of ethics, integrity and professionalism.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate. Send your application with a detailed CV and a daytime telephone contact.
Disclose your current/past salary.
Apply via email only to [email protected] so as to reach us by 14th October 2013.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
134 total views, 1 today