12 Feb 2013
Full-Time Career Opportunity As Technical Communicator in Kenya
As a member of the technical writing division, will design, create and deliver whole product / solution documentation sets and/or related courseware / write-ups.
Contributes to the timely design, production and delivery/completion of product documentation and document sets.
- Plan, design, create, and edit technical white papers, code manuals and other technical documentation.
- Work closely with and leads and create product documentation.
- Edit documents to conform to Oracle templates and style standards.
- 2+ years of technical writing for a ICT company with strong preference for experience with systems products
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Experience writing technical white papers and end user documentation (online and printed format) that comply with company standards and is appropriate for the intended audience
- Ability to grasp and communicate technical concepts effectively in a team environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize, schedule, and meet deadlines
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Adobe Frame Maker or Oracle Open Office writer
Additional Skills Sought:
- Experience developing documentation for user-interface-driven software applications
- MA in English/ Bachelors in Journalism or IT/ BA in Communications/ English literature
Interested Candidates can forward their CV’s to [email protected]
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
177 total views, 1 today