9 Jan 2013
Full-Time Career Opportunity As A Materials Engineer in Kenya
Our client a construction company wishes to fill the above position urgently.
- To oversee the supervision of construction materials of roads projects.
- Verification of quality of works performed and materials used.
- In situ testing, sampling and laboratory testing and analysis
- BSc Civil Engineering.
- Registration as an engineer by the Engineers Registration Board of Kenya will be an added advantage.
- At least 15 years hands-on experience.
- Demonstrate responsibility for completion of specialised complex processes and activities requiring some interpretation of rules and practices.
- Good analytical skills.
- Resourcefulness, initiative, maturity of judgment and tact.
Interested candidates should submit their application, detailed CV and copies of certificates by Monday 14th January 2013 to [email protected]
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
218 total views, 1 today