Full-Time Career Opportunities For Sales Representatives (30 Positions)
Our client, a leading security provider in Africa and offering a broad range of security services including manned guarding, Access Control Systems, Alarm Monitoring & Response Systems, Audio / Video Intercom Systems, CCTV Surveillance, Fire Detection & Response Systems, Security Training Services, Vehicle Surveillance among others, is looking for Sales Representatives.
The ideal candidates MUST have sold manned guarding services.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Selling manned guarding services
- Selling security devices and systems, offering advice on the best products that suites the customer needs
- Building relationships and rapport with customers to generate new business for the organization’s product and services
- Making telephone calls, visiting existing and prospective customers in their premises
- Setting clear achievable targets, objectives and developing practical plans to achieve those targets
- Generating sales leads and acquiring new customers
- Reporting competitor’s activities, customers needs and problems generated from market survey and reporting the same to the director of sales
- Preparing proposals and quotations for current and prospective customers
- Diploma/Certificate in Marketing or Business related studies
- At least 1 year sales experience in similar role
- Must have sold manned guarding services
- Outstanding sales ability with excellent communication skills
- Smart and presentable personality, flexible and able to travel
- Self driven personality with demonstrated ability to work with minimum supervision
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
349 total views, 4 today