Full-Time Career Opportunities At Tata Chemicals Magadi and Primary School Teachers Jobs in Kenya
Reporting to the Director of Supply Chain, the incumbent will be expected to be a natural team leader with the relevant technical skill, experience, energy and dexterity to provide a seamless and efficient rail operation service and other civil engineering expertise across a rail network covering 146 kms between the plant in Magadi and Konza where the railway line joins the national rail to Mombasa.
- Inspection, repair, maintenance and up-grading of the railway line between Magadi and Konza to ensure high safety standards, availability and reliability. The infrastructure includes train crossing loops, train marshaling yards, culverts, bridges and viaducts
- Overall responsibility for management and supervision of all civil engineering works undertaken by the Company, including road maintenance, water supply & treatment, sanitation and community CSR projects
- Project management including supervision of third party civil engineering contractors
- Monitoring and control of Fixed costs and capital expenditure budgets
- Developing and retaining talent through continuous performance appraisal and feedback
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in civil engineering practice. Experience in railway track design, construction and maintenance will be a distinct advantage.
- Experience in general civil works including construction, water supply and road maintenance
- Registration by The Engineers Registration Board, training in safety and/or Membership of a Professional body will be an added advantage.
- Good planning and coordination skills
- Experience in management of contracts
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
Prospective applicants must be qualified nursing officers (KRCHN/KRM) with at least 3 years post qualification experience working in a busy hospital and must be registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Bedside nursing, taking vital signs, administering medication as per the doctor’s prescription, cleaning and bathing patients and maintaining general cleanliness of the wards
- Admitting, assessing and monitoring patients in labour and conducting normal deliveries.
- Should be astute and alert, being able to identify promptly, patients who require a doctor’s intervention
- Working in MCH/FP clinic and performing immunization against vaccine preventable diseases
- Running ANC, counseling and advising mothers on safe motherhood. Performing common FP procedures like IUCD insertion, Jadelle insertion and OCP administration
- Conducting outreach clinics from time to time, and making community diagnosis
- Ready to assist in theater during emergencies and cold operation when called upon.
Primary School Teachers
Magadi Soda School is a private school supported and run by Tata Chemicals Magadi Ltd. It is a complete primary school from Kindergarten to Standard 8.
It has performed well in National examinations and has received several commendations and awards. Since the school offers holistic development of the children, its participation in extra – curricular activities has received awards nationally and internationally.
To meet growth requirements and strengthen its teaching capacity, the school is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill these positions of Primary School Teachers.
The successful candidate will have acquired a very high level of competence in the noble teaching profession.
- A minimum of C+ at “O” level education and a P1 certificate from a reputable institution.
- A Diploma or University degree in education will be a definite advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years teaching experience in a primary school, preferably in a private school.
- Proven track record in co-curricular activities and/or proven leadership skills in various disciplines.
- Specify and proof your experience in teaching lower/upper primary or both and specify subject(s) handled.
- If handling or handled KCPE class, a KNEC track record of the KCPE results for the last three years will be required.
Please access the link below to apply and upload your CV.
Please note that paper applications will not be considered.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
298 total views, 4 today