Full-Time Career Opportunities At Gallatek East Africa in Kenya
General Manager will be primarily responsible for guiding employees in achieving the goals and ambitions of the organization.
? Policy Formulation: Being the head of the team, he is responsible for the policies and procedures followed by the team. In case the existing policies lack certain key aspects or are outdated, it is the duty of the GM to establish new policies and adhere to them.
- Performance management
- Management proficiency
- Managerial experience in a variety of corporate sectors (optional)
- Good leadership and management skills
- Effective business communication
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Degree holder in Marketing / Business Administration or related disciplines
- Proven records and prior working experience in large scale real estate or property development corporations
- 5 years’ relevant working experience, preferably working in an investment group, real estate, security solutions group
- Sharp business acumen with international exposure is an advantage
- To be responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet agreed company objectives.
- To evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data and implement marketing plan alterations as needed.
- To oversees all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
- Responsible for the marketing of company products and services to the right market whether B2B or B2C.
- Demonstrate technical marketing skills and company product knowledge.
- Develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the sales department. This should detail the year’s activity to meet agreed company objectives.
- Budget management. To deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget.
- To direct marketing staff where budgets are devolved.
- To achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media.
- To managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- To conduct market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future products.
- To develop and implement a company-wide plan to push product, working with all departments for its execution
- To analyze potential strategic partner relationships for product lines.
- To demonstrate the ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- To build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Diploma in sales and marketing or Business Administration
- Approximately 1-2 years of sales experience in the marketing industry.
- Experience with a company in a related company sector.
- Extensive experience of developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies to meet company objectives.
- A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- A proven ability to oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
Job Purpose: Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Diploma in sales and marketing
- 1 year experience in sales
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level, Negotiation
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
144 total views, 1 today