Full-Time Career Opportunities At Equity Bank – Product Managers(8 Positions)
Equity Bank is one of the region’s leading Banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern, inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities.
With a strong footprint in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda and South Sudan, Equity Bank is now home to nearly 8 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa.
- Managing the product life cycle line from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products to increase profitability.
- Driving a solution set across development teams through market requirements, product contract and positioning.
- Developing and implementing a company – wide go – to – market plan, working with all stakeholders.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for products.
- Developing product strategies and policies to consider product life cycle and product differentiation.
- Creating and applying new ideas to promote products that suits the company and fits the business model.
- Developing and executing product marketing plans.
- Promoting the Bank’s brand image.
- Bachelors degree in Commerce, Marketing, Economics, Business Administration/Management or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- At least 10 years experience in Marketing or product management, 3 of which must have been at senior management level.
- Holders of professional. banking and/or marketing qualifications will have an added advantage.
- Goal and results oriented.
- Strong management skills including business planning, employee and partner relations.
- Outstanding problem solving skills with focus on process improvement.
- Highly organized and excellent time manager.
- Meticulous, detail oriented and works well under pressure.
- Ability to multi task, work independently, and collaborate effectively with a team.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Commercial management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- World class customer service skills.
- Training skills.
- Strategy formulation and execution skills.
133 total views, 1 today