5 Jan 2013
Full-Time Career Jobs For Sales Executives and Sales Reps
Air Conditioning Sales Executive
1. Sale Air Conditioning and ventilation products as well as supervise and commission sites where applicable
2. Build strong relations with key stake holders – consultants, mechanical engineers, contractors and corporate clients. Individuals who already have a strong network base within these groups will be considered favourably.
3. Able to visit a location and propose the most suitable system based on the specific conditions on site whilst incorporating the client’s budget.
4. Meet set sales targets
5. Design drawings and supervise sites
6. Providing exemplary service to all Clients in order to ensure repeat sales through client satisfaction
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with a bias towards Air Conditioning and Mechanical Ventilation from a recognized institution.
- AutoCAD will be an added advantage
- A Diploma in Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years experience in commercial air conditioning
- Must be proficient in computer packages like spreadsheets, database and word processing, Microsoft office, email etc.
- Improve on the existing dealer business and probing for new ones, either upcountry or in Nairobi.
- Collect feedback from the market regarding the market share, competition, new ideas, Strengthen brand image through product training to the salesmen in the outlets
- Manage up country clients where necessary
- Execute marketing activities i.e. ensure that all clients are well informed in terms of stock, sales, credit limits, new products etc
- Bachelor in Commerce – Marketing option, or related degree with 3 years experience or
- Diploma in sales & marketing with a minimum of 5 years of experience
Kindly forward your application letter and CV to [email protected] on or before 20th January, 2013 quoting the job reference.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
391 total views, 1 today