28 Feb 2013
Full-Time Career Job For Real Estate Site Agent in Kenya
Real Estate Site Agent
The position of real estate site agent consists of interviewing prospective clients and accompanying clients to property sites
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of properties
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters;
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price;
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds;
- Interview clients to determine what kind of property they are seeking;
Qualifications and requirements
- 1 year experience in any role in the real Estate Industry
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, to bring others together and try to reconcile differences, and to persuade others to change their minds or behavior.
Competencies (in order of importance)
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Independence — Job requires developing one’s own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Persistence — Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
Remuneration: Retainer + Commission
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Women are encouraged to apply.
124 total views, 1 today