12 Feb 2013
Full-Time Career Job As Switchboard Operator in Kenya – Altima Africa Ltd
Reference SO _2013
Recruiter: Altima Africa Ltd
Our Client, a leading Insurance company in the region, seeks to recruit a Switchboard Operator to receive incoming telephone calls and ensure the switchboard is fully operational at all times to ensure excellent customer service.
- Degree or Diploma in a business related field
- Certificate in Switchboard Operation
- At least 5 years experience in a busy corporate organisation
Job Specification- Switchboard Operator
- Receive calls in the company courteously and effectively to ensure customers have a pleasant experience.
- Make official, international and trunk calls for staff in the company promptly to enable them execute their duties effectively.
- Develop and maintain cordial relationship with service providers to ensure that switchboard services are running without disruption
- Provide accurate and timely information to end users and clients about the organisation to ensure the organisation image is maintained.
- Maintain a telephone database on the frequently called customers both local and international to ensure ease and prompt access when required by management.
- Ensure operations of PABX at all times, liaising with service providers to minimize down times
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Good planning and organization skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Team-player with good understanding of team dynamics
- Personable with capability to bode with multiple types of personalities
- Ability to maintain an amiable presence
How to Apply
- If you are qualified and up to the challenge visit www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php and apply online by 5pm, 17th February 2013.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
142 total views, 1 today