Full-Time Career For Sales Rep in Nakuru Kenya
Job Description: To be responsible for selling / marketing of a elearner programme to school with in the Rift Valley province.
- Develop channel business across the region including appointment and management of resellers
- Carry out product demos and presentations
- Oversee the sales process from enquiry to closure
- Liaise with main contractor for the training of the teachers and installation of programme in school
- Attend partner conferences and seminars
- Project company’s objectives to the market i.e. dealers / customers
- Promote better working relations through ensuring good public relations with clients
- Visits to clients and maintaining key account relations
- Organize and attend events and exhibitions.
- Manage the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters and flyers
- Monitoring existing accounts while in search of new prospects
- Must be well presented and have a good understanding of English and Swahili both verbal and written
- plus possess excellent organizational skills.
- Basic ICT knowledge required.
- Must have a laptop.
- At least 2 years sales experience required with an understanding of the Kenyan education system
Applications: Please indicate the job title as the subject and send up to date CV, accompanied by at least 3 referee telephone numbers/email addresses to:
AntHill Bees Limited,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 28th of February 2013
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
205 total views, 1 today