Full-Time Career For Sales Rep in Nakuru Kenya
Job Description: To be responsible for selling / marketing of a elearner programme to school with in the Rift Valley province.
- Develop channel business across the region including appointment and management of resellers
- Carry out product demos and presentations
- Oversee the sales process from enquiry to closure
- Liaise with main contractor for the training of the teachers and installation of programme in school
- Attend partner conferences and seminars
- Project company’s objectives to the market i.e. dealers / customers
- Promote better working relations through ensuring good public relations with clients
- Visits to clients and maintaining key account relations
- Organize and attend events and exhibitions.
- Manage the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters and flyers
- Monitoring existing accounts while in search of new prospects
- Must be well presented and have a good understanding of English and Swahili both verbal and written
- plus possess excellent organizational skills.
- Basic ICT knowledge required.
- Must have a laptop.
- At least 2 years sales experience required with an understanding of the Kenyan education system
Applications: Please indicate the job title as the subject and send up to date CV, accompanied by at least 3 referee telephone numbers/email addresses to:
AntHill Bees Limited,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 28th of February 2013
161 total views, 1 today