Full-Time Business Development Officer Job in Nairobi Kenya – FCMG
Our client is a below the line marketing firm based in Hurlingham and is looking for an FMCG business development officer.
Purpose of the Job: Creating awareness of clients products and selling the products and maintaining good relationships with existing, new and prospective customers.
Roles and responsibilities
- Developing new market for the clients products.
- Servicing existing routes/accounts, obtaining orders and establishing new accounts in the specified territory by planning and organizing daily work schedules and route plans for the clients
- Ensure that the clients products gain the visibility and that distribution is well managed.
- Obtain and Submit orders daily and ensure proper reconciliations of accounts are done.
- Keep the clients informed by submitting activity and results reports, on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules and giving advice on the same to the client.
- Resolves Clients complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Advise and organize on Marketing and promotion activities that the client’s needs to assist push sales.
- Willingness to travel around .
- A minimum of a diploma in Sales and Marketing.
- Minimum of 3years experience selling FMCG and achieving targets
- Experience working with below the line marketing firms at a business development or key account management level a must.
- Ability to prioritize assigned work.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title (FMCG business development officer) on the email subject to email@example.com.
Please indicate current or last salary.
The Recruiting Manager
Corporate staffing Services
3rd Floor, Nabui House, Westlands
N.B. We do not charge any fee for interviews and neither for having your CV in our database
140 total views, 1 today