14 Jan 2013
Full-Time Business Development Officer Job in Karen, Nairobi
Business Development Officer
Our client, an inter denominational Christian fellowship seeks to recruit Business Development Officer for a Retreat Centre facility located in Karen.
The successful candidate will be expected to promote the retreat centre to target clients and generate target revenues.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Propose and implement effective marketing strategies to maximize income generation
- Maintain a database of potential clients and develop marketing content to target different categories of clients
- Effectively develop content for website and other promotional materials
- Manage and maintain the administration of all reservations, cancellation and no-shows, in line with the policy of the Organization
- Ensure that all guest rooms, conference and the ground are checked thoroughly from time to time, confirming that they meet organisation standards.
- Provide reports as required for management
Qualification and Experience
- Degree/ Diploma in Hotel Management desirable
- Experience in sales and Marketing
- Minimum 2- 3 years in similar industry
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Self driven with high level of integrity.
To apply, send your CV only with no attachments to [email protected] before 18th Jan 2013.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
209 total views, 1 today