14 Jan 2013
Full-Time Business Development Officer Job in Karen, Nairobi
Business Development Officer
Our client, an inter denominational Christian fellowship seeks to recruit Business Development Officer for a Retreat Centre facility located in Karen.
The successful candidate will be expected to promote the retreat centre to target clients and generate target revenues.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Propose and implement effective marketing strategies to maximize income generation
- Maintain a database of potential clients and develop marketing content to target different categories of clients
- Effectively develop content for website and other promotional materials
- Manage and maintain the administration of all reservations, cancellation and no-shows, in line with the policy of the Organization
- Ensure that all guest rooms, conference and the ground are checked thoroughly from time to time, confirming that they meet organisation standards.
- Provide reports as required for management
Qualification and Experience
- Degree/ Diploma in Hotel Management desirable
- Experience in sales and Marketing
- Minimum 2- 3 years in similar industry
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Self driven with high level of integrity.
To apply, send your CV only with no attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org before 18th Jan 2013.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
136 total views, 2 today