11 Mar 2013
Full-Time Business Development Manager Job In Africa
Position to be filled:Business Development Manager – IMS
Region / Country:Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, Southern Africa, RwandaName of Hiring Manager:NandanGopalakrishna
Department / Division: Practice – Identity ManagementResponsibilities
The Candidate will gather client business requirements, client solutions and specification design, costing, sales proposals and system prototyping.
He/she must have strong analytical, process modelling and optimization experience.
- Responsible to build and develop the IMS Practice Solutions in the region/country
- Responsible for proposing and designing solutions to meet customer requirements and address complex business / technical process requirements.
- Responsible for developing customer relationship through deep engagement and delivering continuous value by meeting customer expectations and handling issues.
- Participating in RFP/RFQ related to various projects related to Biometric solutions
- Identify and build GTM to address the region/country
- Develop and enable internal delivery and sales team
Qualifications / Prior Work Experience Desired
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent
- 2-5 years of verifiable work relevant experience
- Application development experience is desired
- Presentation and representation skills a must
- Pre-sales experience will be preferred
- Industry relevant certifications
- Partner-led sales experience will be an advantage
Any Other Requirements
- Experience in addressing the sub-Saharan or developing economies will be an advantage
- Willingness to travel extensively in sub-Saharan region
- Experience and exposure to identity management, biometrics, AIDC will be a significant advantage
Techno Brain, an ISO 9001: 2008 certified & CMMI Level 3 Company, is Africa’s leading custom software application provider. Techno Brain offers innovative software solutions to Government, NGO, and large Private organizations.
Due to the recent expansions Techno Brain seeks to recruit excellent Business Development Managers for various countries Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, SA and Rwanda for the Identity Management Practice.If you meet the above requirements please email your CV to email@example.com by 22nd March 2013 indicating your current and expected remuneration.
Applications without salary details shall not be considered.
124 total views, 1 today