23 Jan 2013
Full-Time Business Development Executive Job in An IT Software Company
Position: Business Development Executive
Reporting to:Business Development Director
Our client, an Information Technology software company, is seeking talented and devoted individuals to sell and market their product to customers and at the same time establish plans and strategies to expand their customer base in marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct market research to investigate clients’ specific needs and organizational requirements in order to determine market demand.
- Apply information gathered from investigation and already gained product knowledge to meet the needs of the clients.
- Prepare, design and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Create and maintain a good customer – company relationship by meeting all customer specifications, provide necessary product information to them and answer any forthcoming questions.
- Negotiate with clients, prepare sales contracts, quotations, and invoices and present the documents to customers.
- Prepare and submit daily, weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Develop, coordinate and manage new and existing customer accounts and database for all the clients gained.
- Report all customer complaints in writing and follow up until action is taken.
- Provide technical support to clients including the installation of software programs and setting up of networks.
- Develop strategies and programs that place the products accurately in the market segment.
- Create and promote positive trade relations with partners and distributors.
- Make follow ups on new and existing customers with an aim of winning new business opportunities.
- Continually enhance revenue generation activities through market research
- Any other duties assigned.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Very presentable and neat
- Ability to build rapport with customers and qualify their requirements
- Commitment to hitting targets
- Team player
- Strong negotiation skills
- Confident when communicating to clients on phone and face to face
- Audible enough when communicating to people
- Ability to demonstrate products.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Self motivated
- Outgoing personality
- Minimum diploma in Sales and Marketing from a recognized institution.
- Experience in software sales/ Information Technology industry will be an added advantage.
- Strong I.T technical background would be an advantage
- Minimum two (2) years experience as a sales representative.
- Age – not above 40 years
ONLY candidates fulfilling the requirements of the positions should email
- their detailed CVs,
- indicating your availability and
- expected salary
Via email to ‘[email protected]’ position remains open till a suitable candidate is selected.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
145 total views, 1 today