16 Feb 2013
Full-Time Business Consultants Job Vacancies in Kenya
Got what it takes to turn business networks into revenues?
Resolution Health East Africa Limited is a leading Medical Insurance Provider.
With over 65,000 members in our fold, we have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop products that are effective and relevant to our members.
Resolution Health has over 500 medical service providers all across East Africa, a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
In pursuit of our aggressive growth plan, we are looking to enrol as part of our Sales team individuals with impeccable desire to excel in a highly rewarding and attractive commissions sales environment.
- You must have the maturity to deal with the professional and business elite who make up our customer base.
- Minimum 1 year experience in sales of insurance products with a track record of meeting sales targets
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal or no supervision
- Ready to work purely on Commissions with no Retainer
- Applicants must be 25 years and above preferably with families
Please do not apply if you do not meet the Minimum Requirements stated above.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to sell and grow;
- Potential to earn as much as you want
- Extremely exciting incentives
- Ongoing training and support;
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly email your detailed CV and Application NOW!!! Stating your day time telephone contacts to [email protected]
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
136 total views, 1 today