24 Jan 2013
Full-Time Business Analyst and Project Manager Job At Solunet Business Solutions
Solunet Business Solutions Limited, a leading premium rate service provider in Kenya licensed by the Communications Commission of Kenya (CCK) in keeping with the provisions of the Kenya Communications Act 1998 and the Kenya Communications Regulations 2001 is looking to recruit;
Senior Business Analyst and Project Manager.
We are seeking to recruit a qualified and experienced senior business analyst and project manager who will report to the directors and work closely with other executives within the company.
Responsibilities and duties-
- Reviewing and monitoring product profitability trends and variance analysis.
- Provide functional leadership in the Company as relates to assignment of duties and effective people management to ensure that the unit remains motivated and meets assigned targets.
- Develop and integrate process performance standards that ensure that delivery of Solunet’s products and services is consistently competitive against her peer PRSPs. The standards should be reinforced by reliable measurement mechanisms.
- In liaison with the Technical department, identify new business opportunities for process improvements, product enhancements and/or cost saves arising from system upgrades or changes in the technical platform to achieve business objectives.
- Proactively research and apply the regulatory requirements, directives and best practice standards for Solunet operations to identify the requisite controls to be applied to our system and process platforms to assure integrity of Solunet operations.
- Proactively analyze Solunet’s strategic objectives to identify the requisite changes to be applied to our platform and the resultant impact and develop an implementation proposal/plan.
- Analyze customer survey reports and other business intelligence sources to develop product and process proposals/initiatives that harness opportunities and/or mitigate threats.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience.
- Diploma in Information Technology and Computer science from a recognized institution or other relevant professional certificates.
- At least 2 years experience with a premium rate service provider (prsp) company.
- Proficiency in java and php.
- A detailed-conscious individual with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- High degree of integrity and honesty
- Ability and readiness to work long hours
- Result driven and a team player.
If you meet the above criteria, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 29th January 2013
125 total views, 1 today