A cultural boy’s boarding school for students aged 12-19 years.
Our curriculum affords students a chance to gain access to leading universities nationally and worldwide by offering both the British National Curriculum (BNC) and the Kenya National Secondary School education curriculum.
The British National curriculum offers internationally recognized qualifications and is available to Kenyan and international students from African countries and beyond.
It culminates with the opportunity to sit for IGCSE and GCE (A-Level) examinations whereas students who opt for the Kenyan curriculum sit for KCSE (O-level) examinations.
The school is located in Kiserian, Kajiado district 20 kilometers from the Nairobi in a serene environment suitable for learning.
Our driving force which also defines our purpose is to make a positive contribution to the world that we live in by empowering our students with skills and abilities to be the leaders and guardians of tomorrow’s world.
At the center of our school philosophy and approach is the pursuit of academic excellence and imparting of essential life skills to our students.
Although Brookhurst is an international Christian school, we warmly welcome all faiths and cultures into our school.
The school which will open its doors in January 2013 and is looking for dedicated team comprising of the following staff.
1. Administrative Assistant – Front Office: must have experience of managing reception areas for at least 2 years , have a diploma in Business management, marketing or public relations .Must have excellent communication skills and public relations . Knowledge in accounting and any other foreign language are added advantages
2. Finance and Administration Officer: Must have a business degree and accounting qualifications and at least CPA part two. Holders of a degree in education and accounting qualifications are encouraged to apply. Must have working experience of at least 2 years and be conversant with accounting soft-wares
3. Chef: Must have a diploma in food production and catering from recognized institution and have experience of three years in reputable institutions
4. Service Waiters: Must have a diploma or certificate from recognized learning institutions and at least two years of experience
5. Librarian: Must have a diploma in library management and two years experience in reputable institution
6. Matron: Must have a diploma in housekeeping and laundry and 2 years experience
7. Laboratory Technologist: Must have a diploma in laboratory technology from recognized institutions of higher learning and two years experience working experience in a school.
Send your cv to email@example.com by 11th January 2013.
If you do not hear from us by 31st January 2013, consider yourself unsuccessful this time round.
In your email, indicate the title of the job you are applying for as the subject.
648 total views, 1 today