Full-Time Britam Recruits Financial Advisor in Kenya – Insurance Sales
Reporting to the Unit Manager and operating in a highly competitive and dynamic environment, this challenging position requires the candidates to perform the following functions:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospecting for clients for the provision of insurance and investment services and products including unit trusts, life insurance, monthly investment plans, education plans, General insurance, Retirement planning, offshore products etc.
- Provide financial advice to clients according to their requirements and risk profile, as well as the performance of the specific portfolios
- Carry out a detailed-fact find review of the potential clients and recommend appropriate insurance and investment products.
- Maintain a regular follow-up with clients to maintain a strong customer service.
- Successful track record of selling in the financial services sector, teaching or any other relevant profession;
- Prior experience in selling insurance will be a definite advantage.
- Minimum KCSE grade C
- Minimum Age- 28 (mandatory)
- Highly networked and adept at connecting with people;
- Results oriented and able to work under strict deadlines to meet sales targets
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
If this position is of interest to you, please apply to [email protected] with a covering letter quoting reference no FA.FEB.2013 explaining how you would meet the demands of this challenging position.
Applications should be received not later than Friday, 1st March 2013. Hard copies can be dropped at our offices Phoenix House, 1st floor, Kenyatta Avenue addressed to the Branch Manager.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
173 total views, 1 today