24 Jan 2013
Full-Time Book Keeper Wanted in Nairobi Kenya
A small organisation based in Nairobi is looking for suitably qualified applicants to fill the position of Book keeper.
- KATC Final
- Minimum of one year related experience
- Experience in Quick books an advantage
- Experience in MS Word and MS Excel an advantage
Roles and responsibilities
- Filing of accounts and admin documents
- Photocopying of documents
- Keeps records of financial transactions
- Summarises details in separate ledges or computer files and transfers data to general ledger
- May compile reports to show statistics, such as cash receipts and expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss, and other items pertinent to the business.
- Verifies, allocates and posts details of business transactions to subsidiary accounts in computer files from documents, such as sales slips, invoices, receipts, check stubs and computer printouts
- Prepare tax returns, NSSF, NHIF and submit in person to relevant departments within the CBD
- Pay all other office bills in person within the CBD
- Handle petty cash
- Running errands
Email CVs to [email protected]
Closing date: 3rd February 2013
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
154 total views, 1 today