Full-Time Baisy Oryx Tours & Travel Ltd Recruits Accounts Assistant in Kenya
Baisy Oryx Tours & Travel Ltd. seeks to appoint a suitable candidate for the above mentioned position.
- A degree in accounting or CPA Part 2 Section 2
- At least three (3) years of relevant accounting experience.
- Computer literacy and the ability to apply accounting principles.
- Good understanding of Tours & Travel business operations.
- Working knowledge of computerized accounting software.
- EXCEL and WORD proficient.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Preparation and processing of various journal entries related to general accounting.
- Review Cashbooks and cashbook reconciliations weekly.
- Compile and review subsidiary ledgers and financial statements.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly analysis package to accompany the financial statements/reports.
- Assist in the preparation of year-end schedules for Corporate Income Tax Returns and Annual Audit.
- Reconcile and review all General ledger reconciliations.
- Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of accounting systems and controls in conjunction with the CEO.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budgets
- Perform special projects as directed by the CEO.
- Review standard costing and variances on a monthly basis.
This position is on a 1 year renewable contract based on performance. A remuneration package commensurate with qualification and experience will be offered to the right candidate.
Send application to [email protected] to be received not later than March 15, 2013.
Those who do not meet the above qualifications need not apply.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
137 total views, 1 today