20 Mar 2013
Full-Time Assistant HR Manager Wanted in Nakuru, Kenya
Assistant Human Resources Manager
Salary: Kshs 90,000-130,000
Our client, a transport/logistic company seeks a Human Resources Manager to oversee the HR function including employment relations, compensation and benefits administration, development, implementation and administration of human resources programs and employment policies, personnel record-keeping and team member safety issues.
The ideal candidate must be well conversant with labor laws and regulations.
- Prepare and maintain accurate records, files and reports including responsibility for maintaining personnel records.
- Organize and work independently on multiple assigned tasks/projects and complete assignments within specified deadlines
- In charge of Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing to all levels of staff and management including drivers and mechanics
- Advise on employment statutes, rules, regulations and policies affecting team members
- Recommend, develop, interpret and clarify personnel procedures and policies
- Assist in hiring, including developing job descriptions and job advertisements and screening and interviewing candidates
- At least a Diploma in Human Resource Management
- At least 5 years experience in employee relations
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of employment Act 2007 and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
If you meet the mentioned job criteria kindly send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org before 25th March, 2013.
Indicate the position applied for, your current and expected salary on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
336 total views, 1 today