16 Jan 2013
Full-Time Assistant Dispatch Officer Needed in Mombasa Kenya
Our client is a Manufacturers Cold Formed Steel Sections, Hot Dipped Galvanized Pipes, Plates, UPVC Pipes, HDPE Pipes and PP-R pipes and fittings
Job Title: Assistant Dispatch Officer
Reports to: Dispatch Officer
Job Role: The job holder will be responsible for overall supervision of activities and maintenance of proper work systems within dispatch section.
- Supervise receipt, storage, retrieval and dispatch of goods effectively and efficiently to ensure that set productivity targets are met.
- Verify all invoices generated to ensure that goods loaded match the contents as ordered and invoiced.
- Oversee housekeeping activities within the dispatch and warehouses by ensuring that set standards of cleanliness, safety and health, and security measures are adhered to.
- Maintain and supervise stock control systems while planning for future capacity requirements while ensuring that the FIFO system is strictly followed.
- Forecast and identify resources required for warehouse and relay the same to management as per set procedures.
- Perform regular physical stock verification; generate reports on any damages and loss of goods while putting measures to curb the same.
- Identify stocks in terms of fast movers, slow movers and dead stock and inform the management appropriately.
- Enhance customer relations by being the liaison person between the service departments and external clients.
- Maintain proper records and filing systems as per company policies.
- Perform any other relevant duty as may be directed by the management from time to time.
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing / Material Management
- “O”- Level certificate
- 3-5 years experience in steel industries with a proven record.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills and honesty and impeccable integrity virtues.
- Be computer literate and willing to work under pressure and for long hours including weekends.
- Age – 25 years and above
All interested candidate should send their applications to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
194 total views, 1 today