Full-Time An ICT Organisation Urgently Recruits Solution Architect in Kenya (KShs 100K – 150K)
Our client is a Kenyan based ICT organisation which has been in business for over 21 years and one of East Africa’s strongest ICT business houses with regional offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda.
They have an interesting position of Solution Architect reporting to Relationship Manager
Job Purpose / Summary
- This role is primarily for Pre-sales Solution Architect for HP solutions.
- Understanding the requirements of the client or the company with regard IT systems – both software and hardware.
- Designing computer systems and related aspects based on client needs.
- Should be proficient in using HP sales configuration Builder.
- Designing solutions as per client’s requirements from HP server, software and Networking product lines.
- Analyze and plan various models before deciding on the best one.
- Ensuring Solution will work and all components are configured.
- Keeping track of the developments of computer architecture and new hardware and software solutions.
- Guiding the marketing and sales executives if there is any need of technical experience.
- Provides regular updates to leads on project progress and outstanding issues
- Prepare and present regular project status report for internal and external stakeholders.
- Act as a prime point of contact with the customer for all technical issues during all pre- sales phases including field integration and customer acceptance.
- Interface with external third party vendors and internal cross functional teams to ensure on-time delivery of technical solutions, and compliance for product specifications and accuracy.
- Support project/program management for project planning, scheduling, technical risk assessment and mitigation.
- Responsible for technical aspects of end-to-end solutions at Pre- sales stage, and customer acceptance of the project.
- Execute other responsibilities and key result areas as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or information technology
- Certifications related to system and network architecture with specialization in HP
- Minimum of 4 years combined experience in system integration, network deployment
- Must be able to work in deadlines i.e. the art of managing time.
- Strong analysis and application abilities.
- Strong observation skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Good mathematical abilities.
- He must have good presentation skills and convincing nature.
- He must be good at writing, speaking and listening to English.
- He must know how to work in a team and how to motivate team members if he is a team leader.
- A wide knowledge about various systems requirements.
- Just like engineers he must be able to work for long hours
- Solution-Oriented Analysis
- Sound Decision-Making
- Communicating Effectively
- Promoting Team Work
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
295 total views, 1 today