4 Feb 2013
Full-Time Altima Africa Ltd Vacancy For Recruitment Officer in Kenya
Job Title: Recruitment Officer
Reference: RO _2013
Recruiter: Altima Africa Ltd
Altima Africa is a strategy implementation firm that seamlessly integrates its consulting, training and recruitment services to effectively support the implementation of organisational strategies focusing on medium sized enterprises and public sector organisations in the region. This is in line with our mission, to provide innovative solutions that create and strengthen our clients’ competitiveness.
Our solutions are delivered in the context of our values: creativity, innovation, collaboration and agility.
Our focus is on the delivery of complex, end-to-end businesstransformation engagements encompassing: Strategy facilitation and implementation, Change management, Performance management, Business process re-engineering and Recruitment solutions.
Altima is seeking to recruit a self driven, organised and ambitious individual to the position of Recruitment Officer in our Recruitment Division.
The position holder will be reporting to the Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Division.
- Preparing client briefs defining recruitment requirements
- Development of an appropriate talent acquisition strategy
- Initiating talent search efforts at the beginning of each recruitment
- Identifying ideal candidates to fill client vacancies through a rigorous short-listing process
- Undertaking, in collaboration with the Recruitment Consultant, candidate interviews
- Preparing recruitment reports and maintaining recruitment statistics and files
- Preparing marketing documentation including client proposals;
- Updating online recruitment systems;
- Coordinating tasks undertaken with part time recruitment consultants;
- Compilation of market intelligence reports
- Hold a University Degree in a business related field with an emphasis in HR
- Have at least 3 years work experience with Recruitment, HR Information Management Systems, Payroll & Outsource management experience;
- Project management skills & proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource, or equivalent certification will be an added advantage
How to apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge visitwww.altimaafrica.com/careers.php and apply online by 5pm, 11th February 2013.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
168 total views, 1 today