12 Feb 2013
Full-Time Altima Africa Ltd: Senior Business Development Manager
Senior Business Development Manager
Recruiter: Altima Africa Ltd
Our Client, a world leading Business and ICT Solutions company operating in more than 50 countries globally; seeks to recruit a Senior Business Development Manager to drive its expansion into the region.
The position holder will be reporting to the Business Director.
Essential Educational and / or Training Qualifications & Certificates
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree preferably with a Business bias.
Preferred Experience and Knowledge
- Over all 15+ years of experience with at least 5 yrs in IT Services and BPO Sales Technical/Functional Skills/Competencies
- Should have sold IT and BPO services in Kenya for at least 5 years. Candidates should have experience in selling IT services in the Telecom.
- Should have handled end to end Bid Management process of at least $5 million per annum.
- Effective BPO and IT Services selling skills with an ability to leverage Multiple Service Line to develop and deliver solutions for customers.
- Have a proven IT sales track record in complex, enterprise solutions sales and achieved 10 million $ as net Sales.
- Should have a good understanding of global delivery model to deliver high end Quality IT services. Should have good C Level/ Board Room contact and make presentations at these levels.
- Perseverant and customer Oriented Approach with Commercial and business acumen.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Market knowledge of IT/BPO industry and trends.
- The candidate should be a self starter and highly motivated to take up challenging task of penetrating new accounts and markets.
Job Specification- Senior Business Development Manager
- Generate business from new accounts and handle current prospects and relationships
- One of the primary objectives would be to develop new business in Kenya.
- Meet Revenue targets as defined. Achieve profitability, contribution and collection norms.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by achieving delivery / service quality norms.
- Build credibility, Gain market share in defined sector.
- Work with Delivery teams in verticals to generate Proposals and Bid Responses.
- Global travel would be required.
How to Apply
- If you are qualified and up to the challenge visit www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php and apply online by 12 noon, 14th February 2013.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
122 total views, 1 today