12 Feb 2013
Full-Time Altima Africa Ltd: Senior Business Development Manager
Senior Business Development Manager
Recruiter: Altima Africa Ltd
Our Client, a world leading Business and ICT Solutions company operating in more than 50 countries globally; seeks to recruit a Senior Business Development Manager to drive its expansion into the region.
The position holder will be reporting to the Business Director.
Essential Educational and / or Training Qualifications & Certificates
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree preferably with a Business bias.
Preferred Experience and Knowledge
- Over all 15+ years of experience with at least 5 yrs in IT Services and BPO Sales Technical/Functional Skills/Competencies
- Should have sold IT and BPO services in Kenya for at least 5 years. Candidates should have experience in selling IT services in the Telecom.
- Should have handled end to end Bid Management process of at least $5 million per annum.
- Effective BPO and IT Services selling skills with an ability to leverage Multiple Service Line to develop and deliver solutions for customers.
- Have a proven IT sales track record in complex, enterprise solutions sales and achieved 10 million $ as net Sales.
- Should have a good understanding of global delivery model to deliver high end Quality IT services. Should have good C Level/ Board Room contact and make presentations at these levels.
- Perseverant and customer Oriented Approach with Commercial and business acumen.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Market knowledge of IT/BPO industry and trends.
- The candidate should be a self starter and highly motivated to take up challenging task of penetrating new accounts and markets.
Job Specification- Senior Business Development Manager
- Generate business from new accounts and handle current prospects and relationships
- One of the primary objectives would be to develop new business in Kenya.
- Meet Revenue targets as defined. Achieve profitability, contribution and collection norms.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by achieving delivery / service quality norms.
- Build credibility, Gain market share in defined sector.
- Work with Delivery teams in verticals to generate Proposals and Bid Responses.
- Global travel would be required.
How to Apply
- If you are qualified and up to the challenge visit www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php and apply online by 12 noon, 14th February 2013.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
159 total views, 1 today