Full-Time Altima Africa Ltd Jobs: Business Development Executive Job
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of two (2) years sales experience in the services sector, an undergraduate degree and an interest in the Human Resource industry.
Candidates with people management experience will have an added advantage.
- Two years of sales experience preferably in the service industry
- An undergraduate degree preferably in a business related field
- Candidates with people management experience will have an added advantage
- Business development of training solutions in line with the targets set. This includes Identifying, qualifying and securing business opportunities by cultivating and maintaining business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Maintaining and developing market share with existing clients. This will be done trhough continuous client follow up.
- Build and maintain client and associates relationships
- Undertake business development activities from lead generation to deals closure in line with set targets
- Develop propositions, presentations and reports, as required by the Senior Management Team.
- Maintain current and relevant generic propositions and presentations to support the Senior Management on lead generation activities.
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Self motivated; high level of energy
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
294 total views, 1 today