9 Feb 2013
Full-Time AIC Kijabe Hospital Recruits Various Jobs in Kenya
AIC Kijabe Hospital is a church based hospital established in 1915. Having a bed capacity of 280 beds and robust outpatient, the hospital serves approximately 120,000 in-patients 10,000 outpatient annually.
We seek to provide unequalled compassionate health care, education and spiritual ministry in the name of Jesus Christ summed up with the motto “Health Care to God’s glory!”
Located 65 km from Nairobi, we serve a varied range of clientele from all over Kenya and neighboring countries setting ourselves as a regional beacon of hope.
As a service organization, we recognize that a team of people with great character, compassion and skills are Kijabe Hospital’s most valuable resource.
AIC Kijabe Hospital invites applications from competent and qualified Christians who wish to serve in the following positions:
Housing / Estate Manager
Purpose: To bring glory to God through the provision of high quality support in housing issues related to missionaries and Kenyan employees who occupy the hospital houses.
Scope: Oversee the housing affairs of the hospital including running the guest wing of the hospital. It also involves ensuring the housing support functions listed below are completed in timely fashion.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interpretation and formulation of the housing policies.
- Orientation of the new staff, allocation and house maintenance upkeep.
- Managing the guest wing of hospital
- Budgeting and monitoring the housing expenses.
- Participate in the process of recruitment, training and supervising of housing staff.
- Ensuring the maintenance and general upkeep of all housing grounds and common areas per housing policy.
Applicants must have Degree in Facility Management or Engineering or Housekeeping.
Those with Diplomas supported with extensive experience in housekeeping or facilities management can apply.
Resource Mobilization Officer
Purpose: To bring glory to God through the resource mobilization for the quality development of the organization.
Scope: Plan for and coordination of Kijabe Hospital fundraising activities
- Gathering intelligence regarding various key donors
- Coordinating the development and submission of project proposals to donors,
- Providing quality control and harmonization for narrative project proposal developed by programmatic teams
- Assisting in negotiating contracts and amendments to contracts with donors,
- Maintaining a database of financial contributions received and outstanding from donors;
- Leading and conducting market research and marketing initiatives to assess donor priorities and identify opportunities for resource mobilization
- Establish quality standards for proposals and concept notes and ensure achievement (through monitoring, mentoring and training)
Applicants must have Degree in Marketing or Public Relations or Finance;
Additional training in Resource Mobilization will be an added advantage
Good communication (writing and spoken) skills is mandatory
To view detailed positions descriptions and to apply, please visitwww.kijabehospital.or.ke careers page or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
158 total views, 1 today