6 Mar 2013
Full-Time Africabs Tours Recruits Drivers in Kenya
Minimum O-level certificate
Certificate of good conduct
Valid driving licence and PSV
Thorough knowledge of Nairobi and its environs
Minimum of four years driving experience
Possession of a mechanical driving test from Grade 1 to 3 is an added advantage
Good communication skills. Fluent in English.
- Drive taxicabs, limousines or company cars to transport passengers
- Pick up passengers at prearranged locations, at taxi stands, or in streets in high traffic areas
- Pick up or meet employers according to requests, appointments, or schedules.
- Arrange to pick up particular customers or groups on a regular schedule
- Ensure that all riders, including the driver, wear a seat belt at all times
- Record name, date, and taxi identification information on trip sheets, along with trip information such as time and place of pickup and drop-off, and total fee.
- Determine fares based on trip distances and times, using taximeters and fee schedules, and announce fares to passengers
- Collect fares or vouchers from passengers and make change or issue receipts as necessary.
- Test vehicle equipment such as lights, brakes, horns, or wipers, to ensure proper operation.
- Perform minor vehicle repairs such as cleaning spark plugs, or take vehicles to mechanics for servicing and/or repair.
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance such as regulating tire pressure and adding gasoline, oil, and water.
- Complete accident reports when necessary.
- Communicate with dispatchers by radio, telephone, or computer to exchange information and receive requests for passenger service.
- Observe all traffic and highway rules
Send your updated CV with daytime contacts to email@example.com
170 total views, 1 today