Full-Time Admin Assistant Job At Care of Creation in Kijabe
To accomplish this mission, Care of Creation Kenya (CCK) is seeking to employ a qualified individual for the following position:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- Mature Christian of unquestioned personal integrity
- Excellent communication and administrative skills
- Strong book-keeping / accounting skills and knowledge of payroll requirements
- Strong computer proficiency (including Word, Excel, Outlook, Quickbooks, etc.)
- Must be a self starter who takes initiative, requires little supervision, and who identifies how to advance program goals when administrative tasks are not pressing
- Minimum grade of C+ in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Examination
- Diploma or Higher Diploma in Business Administration or Office Management
- Must be able to relocate close to Kijabe
- Past experience in working for a Christian NGO
- Age 25 years or older
Office Administration and Communication
- Facilitate the efficiency of verbal and email communication between staff members and with schools, farmers, communities, or other CCK partners.
- Clearly articulate the vision and ministry of CCK to visitors and partners as needed.
- Assist in the planning, organizing, and coordination of training seminars or other activities of the Executive Director.
- Be able to maintain and update inventories, databases, format tables, produce reports, etc.
- Maintain proper records for CCK programs and personnel
- Maintain CCK office and supplies
- Perform administrative tasks in Nairobi as required
- Maintain an accurate book-keeping and filing system to account for all financial matters
- Coordinate and implement office services such as payroll
- Monitor balances and conduct needed banking, including payments to NHIF, NSSF, PAYE, etc.
- Manage day-to-day functioning of the finance system including cash disbursements, the issuing of receipts, etc.
- Produce financial reports
1) Submit a letter of intent explaining why you want to work for CCK and why you are qualified for this position.
A. Briefly describe your primary goals in life.
Note: The organization prefers that you submit your application materials electronically to the Project Manager at this address: Antony Muga ([email protected])
Application deadline: March 15th, 2013
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
204 total views, 1 today