Full-Time Admin Assistant Job At Care of Creation in Kijabe
To accomplish this mission, Care of Creation Kenya (CCK) is seeking to employ a qualified individual for the following position:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- Mature Christian of unquestioned personal integrity
- Excellent communication and administrative skills
- Strong book-keeping / accounting skills and knowledge of payroll requirements
- Strong computer proficiency (including Word, Excel, Outlook, Quickbooks, etc.)
- Must be a self starter who takes initiative, requires little supervision, and who identifies how to advance program goals when administrative tasks are not pressing
- Minimum grade of C+ in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Examination
- Diploma or Higher Diploma in Business Administration or Office Management
- Must be able to relocate close to Kijabe
- Past experience in working for a Christian NGO
- Age 25 years or older
Office Administration and Communication
- Facilitate the efficiency of verbal and email communication between staff members and with schools, farmers, communities, or other CCK partners.
- Clearly articulate the vision and ministry of CCK to visitors and partners as needed.
- Assist in the planning, organizing, and coordination of training seminars or other activities of the Executive Director.
- Be able to maintain and update inventories, databases, format tables, produce reports, etc.
- Maintain proper records for CCK programs and personnel
- Maintain CCK office and supplies
- Perform administrative tasks in Nairobi as required
- Maintain an accurate book-keeping and filing system to account for all financial matters
- Coordinate and implement office services such as payroll
- Monitor balances and conduct needed banking, including payments to NHIF, NSSF, PAYE, etc.
- Manage day-to-day functioning of the finance system including cash disbursements, the issuing of receipts, etc.
- Produce financial reports
1) Submit a letter of intent explaining why you want to work for CCK and why you are qualified for this position.
A. Briefly describe your primary goals in life.
Note: The organization prefers that you submit your application materials electronically to the Project Manager at this address: Antony Muga (email@example.com)
Application deadline: March 15th, 2013
140 total views, 2 today