Full-Time Accounts Executive Latest Vacancy In Kenya
Job Vacancy For Accounts Executive in Kenya
Our client an IT company urgently seeks qualified candidates to fill the above position.
Diploma in IT or related field
Four years experience
Extensive knowledge in IT products both
Ability to meet tight deadlines.
· Meet Minimum sales and collections standards, as set forth by the company
· Attending the walk-in enquiries and achieving the E/R ratio as set forth by the company
· Encourage the current students to upgrade for higher courses
· Manage customer relationships, customer retention,
· Tracking of customer history from joining till completion of the course
· Give presentations, Seminars and briefings to clients as and when required.
· Doing customer satisfaction survey and giving the inputs to the training manager.
Analyzing the market trends based on customer feedback and update the Manager about the same.
· Organizing road shows and other indoor / outdoor activities to create brand visibility in the market and to increase enquiry base.
· Submitting MIS and reports as per the guidelines of manager
· Be very familiar with the latest technologies and products.
· Use software tools on the desktop to track client contact information, communication with potential clients, and other sales-related functions.
Frank Management Consult Ltd
Nyaku House,1st Floor,
Argwings Kodhek Road,Hurlingham.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
291 total views, 1 today